◎ 국내학회지 발표논문
1. Pak S, Kim M, Ahn H. Changes in health-related quality of life after radical prostatectomy for prostate cancer: A longitudinal cohort study in Korea. Investigative and Clinical Urology. 2018;59:313-20.
2. Pak S, Park S, Ryu J, Hong S, Song SH, You D, et al. Preoperative factors predictive of posterolateral extracapsular extension after radical prostatectomy. Korean journal of urology. 2013;54:824-9.
◎ 국제학회지 발표논문
1. Pak S, You D, Jeong IG, Lee D-E, Kim SH, Joung JY, et al. Cause of Mortality After Radical Prostatectomy and the Impact of Comorbidity in Men with Prostate Cancer: A Multi-Institutional Study in Korea. Cancer Research and Treatment. 2020.
2. Pak S, Suh YS, Lee D-E, Kim SH, Joung JY, Park WS, et al. Association between postoperative detection of circulating tumor cells and recurrence in patients with prostate cancer. The Journal of urology. 2020;203:1128-34.
3. Pak S, Kim MS, Park EY, Kim SH, Lee KH, Joung JY. Association of body composition with survival and treatment efficacy in castration-resistant prostate cancer. Frontiers in Oncology. 2020;10:558.
4. Kim H, Pak S, Park KJ, Kim M-h, Kim JK, Kim M, et al. Utility of multiparametric magnetic resonance imaging with PI-RADS, Version 2, in patients with prostate cancer eligible for active surveillance: which radiologic characteristics can predict unfavorable disease? Clinical Genitourinary Cancer. 2020;18:50-5.
5. Pak S, You D, Jeong IG, Song C, Lee J-L, Hong B, et al. Induction Chemotherapy Followed by Surgery Versus Upfront Radical Cystectomy in Patients With Clinically Node-positive Muscle-invasive Bladder Cancer. Clinical genitourinary cancer. 2019;17:e420-e8.
6. Pak S, You D, Jeong IG, Song C, Lee J-L, Hong B, et al. Adjuvant chemotherapy versus observation after radical cystectomy in patients with node-positive bladder cancer. Scientific reports. 2019;9:1-7.
7. Pak S, You D, Jeong IG, Kim YS, Hong JH, Kim C-S, et al. Time to biochemical relapse after radical prostatectomy and efficacy of salvage radiotherapy in patients with prostate cancer. International journal of clinical oncology. 2019;24:1238-46.
8. Pak S, Park SY, Shin TJ, You D, Jeong IG, Hong JH, et al. Association of muscle mass with survival after radical prostatectomy in patients with prostate cancer. The Journal of urology. 2019;202:525-32.
9. Pak S, Park S, Kim Y, Park J-H, Park C-H, Lee K-J, et al. The small molecule WNT/β-catenin inhibitor CWP232291 blocks the growth of castration-resistant prostate cancer by activating the endoplasmic reticulum stress pathway. Journal of Experimental & Clinical Cancer Research. 2019;38:1-13.
10. Pak S, Park S, Kim M, Go H, Cho YM, Ahn H. The impact on oncological outcomes after radical prostatectomy for prostate cancer of converting soft tissue margins at the apex and bladder neck from tumour‐positive to‐negative. BJU international. 2019;123:811-7.
11. Pak S, Kim W, Kim Y, Song C, Ahn H. Dihydrotestosterone promotes kidney cancer cell proliferation by activating the STAT5 pathway via androgen and glucocorticoid receptors. Journal of cancer research and clinical oncology. 2019;145:2293-301.
12. Kim M, Park M, Pak S, Choi SK, Shim M, Song C, et al. Integrity of the Urethral Sphincter Complex, Nerve-sparing, and Long-term Continence Status after Robotic-assisted Radical Prostatectomy. European urology focus. 2018.
13. Song SH, Park S, Chae SY, Moon DH, Park S, Kim KS. Predictors of Renal Functional Improvement After Pyeloplasty in Ureteropelvic Junction Obstruction: Clinical Value of Visually Assessed Renal Tissue Tracer Transit in (99m)Tc-mercaptoacetyltriglycine Renography. Urology. 2017;108:149-54.
14. Song SH, Pak S, Jeong IG, Kim KS, Park HK, Kim CS, et al. Outcomes of stent-change therapy for bilateral malignancy-related ureteral obstruction. International urology and nephrology. 2015;47:19-24.
15. Song SH, Pak S, Park S, Song C, Jeong IG, Choi HJ, et al. Predictors of unfavorable disease after radical prostatectomy in patients at low risk by D'Amico criteria: role of multiparametric magnetic resonance imaging. The Journal of urology. 2014;192:402-8.