◎ 국제학회지 발표논문
1: Cho A, Choi MJ, Lee YK, Hoon HC, Koo JR, Yoon JW, Noh JW. Effects of aspirin resistance and mean platelet volume on vascular access failure in hemodialysis patients. Korean J Intern Med. 2018 Jul 23.
2: Lee HS, Kim SG, Kim JK, Lee YK, Noh JW, Oh J, Kim HJ, Song YR. Fat-to-Lean Mass Ratio Can Predict Cardiac Events and All-Cause Mortality in Patients Undergoing Hemodialysis. Ann Nutr Metab. 2018 Sep 18;73(3):241-249.
3: Lee SH, Cho A, Min YK, Lee YK, Jung S. Comparison of the montreal cognitive assessment and the mini-mental state examination as screening tests in hemodialysis patients without symptoms. Ren Fail. 2018 Nov;40(1):323-330.
4: Park HC, Lee YK, Yoo KD, Jeon HJ, Kim SJ, Cho A, Lee J, Kim YG, Lee SH, Lee SO. Korean clinical practice guidelines for preventing the transmission of infections in hemodialysis facilities. Kidney Res Clin Pract. 2018 Mar;37(1):8-19.
5: Kim H, Ryu J, Lee YK, Choi MJ, Cho A, Koo JR, Baik SY, Lee EH, Yoon JW, Noh JW. Seropositive rate of the anti-hepatitis A immunoglobulin G antibody in maintenance hemodialysis subjects from two hospitals in Korea. Korean J Intern Med. 2018 Feb 23.
6: Kim JK, Kim SG, Oh JE, Lee YK, Noh JW, Kim HJ, Song YR. Impact of sarcopenia on long-term mortality and cardiovascular events in patients undergoing hemodialysis. Korean J Intern Med. 2017 Nov 23.
7: Cho A, Lee YK, Oh J, Yoon JW, Shin DH, Jeon HJ, Choi MJ, Noh JW. The relationship between intradialytic hypotension and vascular calcification in hemodialysis patients. PLoS One. 2017 Oct 19;12(10):e0185846.
8: Shin DH, Lee YK, Oh J, Yoon JW, Rhee SY, Kim EJ, Ryu J, Cho A, Jeon HJ, Choi MJ, Noh JW. Vascular calcification and cardiac function according to residual renal function in patients on hemodialysis with urination. PLoS One. 2017 Sep 27;12(9):e0185296.
9: Park HC, Lee YK, Lee SH, Yoo KD, Jeon HJ, Ryu DR, Kim SN, Sohn SH, Chun RW, Choi KB; Korean Society of Nephrology MERS-CoV Task Force Team. Middle East respiratory syndrome clinical practice guideline for hemodialysis facilities. Kidney Res Clin Pract. 2017 Jun;36(2):111-116.
10: Kim SJ, Lee YK, Oh J, Cho A, Noh JW. Effects of low calcium dialysate on the progression of coronary artery calcification in hemodialysis patients: An open-label 12-month randomized clinical trial. Int J Cardiol. 2017 Sep 15;243:431-436.
11: Cho A, Lee SM, Noh JW, Choi DK, Lee Y, Cho ST, Kim KK, Lee YG, Lee YK. Acid-base disorders after orthotopic bladder replacement: comparison of an ileal neobladder and an ileal conduit. Ren Fail. 2017 Nov;39(1):379-384.
12: Kim EJ, Choi MJ, Lee JH, Oh JE, Seo JW, Lee YK, Yoon JW, Kim HJ, Noh JW, Koo JR. Extracellular Fluid/Intracellular Fluid Volume Ratio as a Novel Risk Indicator for All-Cause Mortality and Cardiovascular Disease in Hemodialysis Patients. PLoS One. 2017 Jan 18;12(1):e0170272.
13: Noh JY, Song JY, Choi WS, Lee J, Seo YB, Kwon YJ, Ko GJ, Cha DR, Kang YS, Lee YK, Cheong HJ, Kim WJ. Immunogenicity of trivalent influenza vaccines in patients with chronic kidney disease undergoing hemodialysis: MF59-adjuvanted versus non-adjuvanted vaccines. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2016 Nov;12(11):2902-2908. PubMed PMID: 27802078; PubMed Central PMCID: PMC5137514.
14: Cho A, Noh JW, Kim JK, Yoon JW, Koo JR, Lee HR, Hong EG, Lee YK. Prevalence and prognosis of hypoglycaemia in patients receiving maintenance dialysis. Intern Med J. 2016 Dec;46(12):1380-1385. doi:
10.1111/imj.13230. PubMed PMID: 27549746.
15. Cho A, Kim SJ, Lee YK, Song YR, Oh J, Kim SG, Seo JW, Yoon JW, Koo JR, Kim HJ, Noh JW. Effect of post-voiding urine volume on progression of renal function in patients with type 2 diabetes. Diabetes Res Clin Pract. 2015:109(1):164-9
16. Cho AJ, Cho ST, Lee YK, Oh J, Kim SG, Seo JW, Yoon JW, Koo JR, Kim HJ, Lee YS, Lee YG, Noh JW. The association between an abnormal post-voiding urine volume and a lower estimated glomerular filtration rate in patients with type 2 diabetes with no voiding symptoms. Korean J Intern Med. 2015;30(1):82-7
17. Choi MJ, Yoon JW, Han SJ, Choi HH, Song YR, Kim SG, Oh JE, Lee YK, Seo JW, Kim HJ, Noh JW, Koo JR. The prevention of contrast-induced nephropathy by simultaneous hemofiltration during coronary angiographic procedures: A comparison with periprocedural hemofiltration. Int J Cardiol. 2014;176(3):941-5.
18. Kim JK, Choi SR, Choi MJ, Kim SG, Lee YK, Noh JW, Kim HJ, Song YR. Prevalence of and factors associated with sarcopenia in elderly patients with end-stage renal disease. Clin Nutr. 2014;33(1):64-8
19. Lee YK, Lee DH, Kim JK, Park MJ, Yan JJ, Song DK, Vaziri ND, Noh JW. Lysophosphatidylcholine, oxidized low-density lipoprotein and cardiovascular disease in Korean hemodialysis patients: analysis at 5 years of follow-up. J Korean Med Sci. 2013;28(2):268-73.
20. Jung S, Lee YK, Choi SR, Hwang SH, Noh JW. Relationship between cognitive impairment and depression in dialysis patients. Yonsei Med J. 2013;54(6):1447-53
21. Lee YK, Lee DH, Noh JW. Familial Juvenile Hyperuricemic Nephropathy and Uromodulin Gene Mutation. J Genet Med 2013;10(1):7-12
22. Lee YK, Kim K, Kim DJ. Current status and standards for establishment of hemodialysis units in Korea. Korean J Intern Med 2013;28(3):274-284
23. Na KY, Kim DK, Kim SG, Lee YK, Lim CS. Effect of beraprost sodium on arterial stiffness in patients with type 2 diabetic nephropathy. Trials. 2013;14:275
24. Lee YK, Koo JR, Kim JK, Park II, Joo MH, Yoon JW, Noh JW, Vaziri ND. Impact of the route of erythropoietin administration on prevalence of vascular access failure in hemodialysis patients. Am J Kidney Dis 2009:53(5):815-22