◎ 국내학회지 발표논문
1. IGF-1 is an independent risk factor for anemia in diabetic pre-dialysis patients. Korean J Intern Med. 2007 Sep;22(3):186-91.
2. A Case of Osmotic Demyelination Presenting with Severe Hypernatremia. Electrolyte Blood Press. 2015 Jun;13(1):30-6.
◎ 국제학회지 발표논문
1. Kim DH, Lee YK, Kim J, Park HC, Yun KS, Cho A, Yoon JW, Koo JR, Noh KW. Effects of the route of erythropoietin administration on hemoglobin variability and cardiovascular events in hemodialysis patients. Kidney Research and Clinical Practice 2021;j.krcp.20.260.
2. Cho YS, Joo SY, Lee EK, Kee YK, Seo CH, Kim DH. Effect of Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy on Muscle Mass and Function in Patients Undergoing Maintenance Hemodialysis: A Randomized Controlled Pilot Study. Ultrasound Med Biol. 2021 Aug 23:S0301-5629(21)00333-1.
3. Kim DH, Park HC, Cho A, Kim J, Yun KS, Kim J, Lee YK. Medicine (Baltimore). Age-adjusted Charlson comorbidity index score is the best predictor for severe clinical outcome in the hospitalized patients with COVID-19 infection. 2021 May 7;100(18):e25900.
4. Kim DH, Lee YK, Park HC, Kim J, Yun KS, Cho A, Noh JW, Kim H, Kim SH, Yoon JW. Stepwise achievement of high convection volume in post-dilution hemodiafiltration: A prospective observational study. Semin Dial. 2021 Sep;34(5):368-374.
5. Park HC, Kim DH, Cho A, Kim J, Yun KS, Kim J, Lee YK. Clinical outcomes of initially asymptomatic patients with COVID-19: a Korean nationwide cohort study. Ann Med. 2021 Dec;53(1):357-364.
6. Kim DH, Oh DJ. Phase angle values, a good indicator of nutritional status, are associated with median value of hemoglobin rather than hemoglobin variability in hemodialysis patients. Ren Fail. 2021 Dec;43(1):327-334.
7. Kim YN, Kim DH, Shin HS, Lee S, Lee N, Park MJ, Song W, Jeong S. The risk factors for treatment-related mortality within first three months after kidney transplantation. PLoS One. 2020 Dec 10;15(12):e0243586.
8. Kim DH, Park JI, Lee JP, Kim YL, Kang SW, Yang CW, Kim NH, Kim YS, Lim CS. The effects of vascular access types on the survival and quality of life and depression in the incident hemodialysis patients. Ren Fail. 2020 Nov;42(1):30-39.
9. Park S, Kim DH, Hwang JH, Kim YC, Kim JH, Lim CS, Kim YS, Yang SH, Lee JP. Elevated bilirubin levels are associated with a better renal prognosis and ameliorate kidney fibrosis. PLoS One. 2017 Feb 22;12(2):e0172434.
10. Kim DH, Kim M, Kim H, Kim YL, Kang SW, Yang CW, Kim NH, Kim YS, Lee JP. Early referral to a nephrologist improved patient survival: prospective cohort study for end-stage renal disease in Korea. PLoS One. 2013;8(1):e55323.
11. Kim DH, Kim TY, Kim SM, Yoo SJ, Oh DJ, Yu SH. IGF-1 is an independent risk factor for anemia in diabetic pre-dialysis patients. Korean J Intern Med. 2007 Sep;22(3):186-91.
1. Park HC, Cho A, Kim DH, Yun KS, Kim J, Lee EY, Jo SK, Lee SY, Han KH, Chang YK, Oh DJ, Lee YK. Effect of Renamezin upon attenuation of renal function decline in pre-dialysis chronic kidney disease patients: 24-week prospective observational cohort study. PLoS One. 2021 Jun 7;16(6):e0252186.
2. Lee J, Kim YC, Kwon S, Li L, Oh S, Kim DH, An JN, Cho JH, Kim DK, Kim YL, Oh YK, Lim CS, Kim YS, Lee JP. Impact of health-related quality of life on survival after dialysis initiation: a prospective cohort study in Korea. Kidney Res Clin Pract. 2020 Dec 31;39(4):426-440.
3. Park HC, Kim J, Cho A, Kim DH, Lee YK, Ryu H, Kim H, Oh KH, Oh YK, Hwang YH, Lee KB, Kim SW, Kim YH, Lee J, Ahn C; KNOW-CKD Investigators Group. Urinary Angiotensinogen in addition to Imaging Classification in the Prediction of Renal Outcome in Autosomal Dominant Polycystic Kidney Disease. J Korean Med Sci. 2020 Jun 8;35(22):e165.
4. Park HC, Kim DH, Yoo KD, Kim YG, Lee SH, Yoon HE, Kim DK, Kim SN, Kim MS, Jung YC, Kim YS, Lee YK; Korean Society of Nephrology COVID-19 Task Force Team. Korean clinical practice guidelines for preventing transmission of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) in hemodialysis facilities. Kidney Res Clin Pract. 2020 Jun 30;39(2):145-150.
5. Park HC, Lee SH, Kim J, Kim DH, Cho A, Jeon HJ, Oh J, Noh JW, Jeong DW, Kim YG, Lee CH, Yoo KD, Lee YK. Effect of isolation practice on the transmission of middle east respiratory syndrome coronavirus among hemodialysis patients: A 2-year prospective cohort study. Medicine (Baltimore). 2020 Jan;99(3):e18782.
6. Han MJ, Kim DH, Kim YH, Yang IM, Park JH, Hong MK. A Case of Osmotic Demyelination Presenting with Severe Hypernatremia. Electrolyte Blood Press. 2015 Jun;13(1):30-6.
7. Kim JM, Park KY, Kim DH, Bae JH, Shin DW, Youn YC, Kwon OS. Symptomatic hyponatremia following lateral medullary infarction: a case report. BMC Neurol. 2014 May 22;14:111.
8. Lee JP, Kim DH, Yang SH, Hwang JH, An JN, Min SI, Ha J, Oh YK, Kim YS, Lim CS. Serum bilirubin affects graft outcomes through UDP-glucuronosyltransferase sequence variation in kidney transplantation. PLoS One. 2014 Apr 1;9(4):e93633.
9. An JN, Lee JP, Jeon HJ, Kim DH, Oh YK, Kim YS, Lim CS. Severe hyperkalemia requiring hospitalization: predictors of mortality. Crit Care. 2012 Nov 21;16(6):R225.
10. Han SS, Kim DH, Lee SM, Han NY, Oh JM, Ha J, Kim YS. Pharmacokinetics of tacrolimus according to body composition in recipients of kidney transplants. Kidney Res Clin Pract. 2012 Sep;31(3):157-62.
11. Lee JA, Kim DH, Yoo SJ, Oh DJ, Yu SH, Kang ET. Association between serum n-terminal pro-brain natriuretic peptide concentration and left ventricular dysfunction and extracellular water in continuous ambulatory peritoneal dialysis patients. Perit Dial Int. 2006 May-Jun;26(3):360-5.
12. Yu SJ, Kim DH, Oh DJ, Yu SH, Kang ET. Assessment of fluid shifts of body compartments using both bioimpedance analysis and blood volume monitoring. J Korean Med Sci. 2006 Feb;21(1):75-80.